Terms & Conditions
Last updated July 1st, 2020
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions: Order Acceptance Policy All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by OSW ENTERPRISE SDN BHD (418047-K) (legal entity for Faye’s Florist & Gift), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund the equal value to your paid amount.
As part of the checkout process you will be able to select on demand flower deliveries. We provide same day deliveries for orders confirmed before 3pm.
If you wish to change your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile). We always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 10 am one (1) day before the intended delivery day.
On demand orders can be cancelled by 10am one (1) day before the intended delivery day. A processing fee of 5% of the amount paid will be imposed on each refund made if you cancel your order due to an error that is not caused by Faye’s Florist & Gifts, and balance will be refunded to you. You can cancel by contacting email@example.com Or phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile) ( between 9 am to 5 pm)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The refund will be given at the discretion of OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd.
All Products are subject to availability. In the order of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a Product of equivalent value and quality without any prior notice. In terms of product requests, we will try to fulfill all requests to the best of our ability. For simple requests like changing the color of the flower from say, red to white, please inform us phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile) (Mon-Sun, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) / email firstname.lastname@example.org and will try to accommodate the request subject to the availability of the color.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Debit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely via payment gateway like OzoPay.
- If you create an account, your shipping details will be stored securely so that you can check out easily on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- All prices exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
- Flower deliveries can be done on Mondays to Sundays included Public Holidays.
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customer, OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courier service that we use or anything else outside of OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at email@example.com or phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile) (Mon-Sun & Public Holidays, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM). It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within one (1) day (24 hours) of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse to any rights of a refund.
- OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd delivers throughout Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak. However in the event where the delivery location is too remote or unreachable by our branch, we will contact you before the intended delivery date to offer a full refund and cancellation of your order. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If there is a change address, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile) (Mon-Sun included Public Holidays, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) & update your address details to us, to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done 24 hours or one (1) day before the intended delivery date / slot. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph & for repeat delivery will be chargeable.
- Our Delivery Area encompasses almost all of the areas within Klang Valley (please note that some of the areas will required additional delivery charges) including Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Klang, Shah Alam. For other states in Penisular Malaysia & East Malaysia, kindly contact us on the order & delivery charges at email@example.com or phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile) (Mon-Sun included Public Holidays, 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM).
We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last longer. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile) inform us immediately. If, at our discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date or a refund. In your email, please include a photo of the un-fresh flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd has no influence over these timescales.
Our flowers are wrapped or arranged carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged during transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at email@example.com or via phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile) inform us immediately with images to support your claim so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers immediately or within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd has no influence over these timescales.
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don’t turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived on their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +603 5612 8678 (Shop)/+6013 393 8678 (mobile) inform us. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd has no influence over these timescales.
Satisfying you and your recipient is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver fresh flowers at its best condition and on time.
To be eligible for returns and refunds, you should report your case immediately or within 2 hours upon delivery of your flowers and is subjected to a mandatory review and investigation process by our Customer Support team. The flowers should also remain the same way as delivered. When filing your report, kindly provide us with your order number, several pictures of the defective product, and reasons on why are you requesting for a return or refund. In all other cases, it is the responsibility of the recipient to care for the flowers once it has been delivered.
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd service, and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain, storm, typhoon, and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd reasonable control.
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
C1. Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
C2. Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
C3. Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
C4. Recipient’s full name, contact, and address
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address and contact is accurate. Failing to do so, there will an additional delivery charges imposed if we resend again.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd/Faye’s Florist & Gifts and its licensors.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd.
OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd/Faye’s Florist & Gifts has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that OSW Enterprise Sdn Bhd/Faye’s Florist & Gifts shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
There are many variations of Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an and AVAILABLE basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.